Thursday, August 19, 2010

Likes and Dislikes

So I'm like, looking, like, for ways I can do volunteer work in, like, established organizations. I found this really cooool website for a literacy tutoring gig but like I'm not sure if like, I'd like it or like, you know, if they'd like me.

The Bold and The Restless are like, worlds apart. Think about the challenges facing professional caregivers in the health care industry.

All that I meant to convey with the MLBerg Caregiver sites was like, insight about the journey from a "family" caregiver's perspective. You don't have to act like you misunderstand me. If I (or other caregivers) try to describe what there is to like about giving care it could be the only reason I haven't taken a job as a volunteer elsewhere. Like it or not.

No comments: