Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I Want My Daughter Back

It's not polished and it's not pretty but I wrote this from the heart:

CMfM Volume 1: How to Love a Cancer

No doubt the entire caregiver ordeal with Linda's breast cancer messed me up. I did the best I could with writing the CMfM as user-friendly for near-delirious caregivers and trying to make improved things so some other poor miserable bastard wouldn't lose his mind like I did. Unfortunately I wasn't able to protect Alice. I wonder how things would have been different if I would've just substituted the word "apathy" for "advocate."

I've decided the best thing to do (see What to do?) is to let the site upgrade to WordPress for All Things ITN and get to work compiling CMfM Volume 2: The Prisoner Within. My target date for starting this transition is October 26th. We are very worried about Alice.

So back to you. Caregiving exposed a side of the Holy Spirit to me that I'd never known before. Maybe there's another trick up your sleeve because I don't know how I'm going to make it through this.

Dan

Shhh...keep it quiet. (Scroll down to October 13, 2010) 

No comments: